Thursday, June 9, 2011



Tomorrow (according to my practicing definition): n. An undisclosed day in the future. Apparently.


So since it's tomorrow, I'm going to hammer out day TWO of BIPSBAT. Ready? Go.


NUMBER FOUR: Gil Grissom, aka William Peterson, aka the dad from "Fear". William Peterson is an old man. He is also chubby. Also, he has a history of taking on characters who collect maggots and hate on Marky Mark. There's nothing admirable about either of those hobbies. HOWEVER, as we all know, this man made a lengthy appearance in the cinematic gem Young Guns, which might potentially negate all of the aforementioned blahness. And might be (read:totally is) the subconscious foundation of my two-year-long need to watch CSI marathons back to back to back. Not healthy, and I know it. One time I followed a man around a thrift store in St. Mark's Place in NYC waiting for him to put down a CSI shirt so i could buy it. It was a weird time in my life and I'm sort of horrified I just put that information out into the world. But not too horrified to delete it.





No comments:

Post a Comment