Thursday, June 9, 2011

Concerning the Brat Pack

So. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Mostly because I laugh out loud every time I think about how much fun it would be. I want to do a series of paintings/sillyfun multimedia portraits with those timeless teens as robots. Or maybe just one great big mantlepiece-worthy family portrait. I was considering getting a kitten a while ago and had (still have) my heart set on naming it Robot Lowe. Because...well, seriously. Like I have to justify naming something Robot Lowe. And then I was all, yep. This is happening. And then I moved and got distracted ( BAD liz) and abandoned the idea. But I've made a promise to myself to start working on Android McCarthy this weekend. These are the names I have so far: Robot Lowe, Android McCarthy, Ally Sheetmetal, and--my personal freaking favorite--TIN CANTHONY MICHAEL HALL. Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson, and Molly Ringwald are, as of yet, without robot names. Any suggestions are welcome suggestions. Especially for Estevez. Estevez or Estevaz? I don't know. Anyway, if you're starting a band, you should name it either Judd Nelson Mandella or Anthony Michael Hall and Oates.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment